Webcast : What It Means To Be Truly Password-less
We’re hosting a live web event to explore the differences between password-less experiences and a truly password-less architecture. Sign up to join the event and receive a recording once it airs.
Enterprises are transitioning from passwords to biometrics and other convenience features that move passwords to the background. Yet, many firms continue to store user credentials in centralized repositories whose large attack surface and single point of failure are the #1 cause of data breaches.
Centralized systems also keep an enterprise vulnerable to credential re-use attacks stemming from data breaches at other service providers.
Our web event will feature a live demo and discussion on how major enterprises are leveraging decentralized authentication to:
- Minimize the Risk of a Mass Data Breach
- Prevent Credential Re-Use and Account Fraud
- Remove the Target by Decentralizing Credentials
- Reduce Password Resets & IT Costs
- Enhance Customer Experience
- Accelerate Transaction Speeds
Can't attend, no worries. Register now and we'll send you the recordings after the event.